2020 Ultimate Halloween in Transylvania!
Time & Location
About The Event
Halloween Costumes MANDATORY!!
Highlights (printable detailed day to day itinerary here: https://indd.adobe.com/view/a254d379-b2c8-4df7-9f6e-21db09389045)
- Halloween Party #1 in Sighisoara Citadel, Dracula's Birthplace. Enjoy an intimate “dinner party” with live entertainment, music and open bar (until 2 am). The Halloween party from Sighisoara was rated by our previous clients as being the best from the tour.
- Overnight accommodation and spooky candle lit dinner at Hotel Dracula's Castle in Borgo Pass - built in accordance to Bram Stoker’s imagination, on Borgo Pass where the Irish writer placed the castle of Count Dracula.
- Halloween Party #2 at Bran Castle - The edifice owes its fame both to its unique charm and to the myth Bram Stoker created around Dracula. You can expect a party with a nice clubbing atmosphere.
- Halloween Party #3 in Transylvania - mystery location TBA.
- Ritual Killing of the Living Dead Live Performance - Help a haunted spirit to gain his peace - attend the ritual of killing a strigoi.
- Sighisoara Medieval Citadel - the best preserved and still inhabited medieval citadel in Europe with a UNESCO World Heritage status, Vlad the Impaler’s birth place.
- Corvinestilor Castle - the greatest Gothic style castle in Romania, Corvinesti. The edifice was built in the 14th Century on the site of a former roman camp.
- Vampire Dinner: indulge yourself with a Vampire dinner in the medieval themed hotel to find out why it’s worth killing for a meal! (warning: paranormal activities was reported by our previous travelers)
Total cost: $2885 per person based on double occupancy / single room supplement, add $300.
Included: all tours mentioned above in private transportation; English Speaking local guide Entry fees to Pelisor Palace, Bran Castle, Turda Salt Mines, Poienari Citadel and three Halloween parties. 7 nights accommodations, 7 breakfasts, 7 dinners (most of them are special themed; some have limited time open bar) RT Airfare (EWR - Bucharest) All tips and taxes.