Tue, Jul 02|
Newark Liberty International Airport
ITALIAN ADVENTURE THE BEST OF ITALY! Summer 2019
Hello ! Explore Italy At Incredible Value. ! W Flights from Newark Included
Time & Location
Jul 02, 2019, 5:00 PM – Jul 12, 2019, 5:00 PM
Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
About The Event
Explore Italy At Incredible Value. !
W Flights from Newark Included!
ITINERARY for “Best of Italy Escorted Tour”
Day 1 - Wed | Florence
Morning arrival into Florence’s Peretola Airport. Here you’ll be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 - Thu | Florence
Your morning tour takes you to Michelangelo Square for a panoramic view of the city. Then visit: the Accademia to see Michelangelo’s original “David” statue, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery with its “Gates of Paradise” doors, Signoria Square and Santa Croce Church.
Day 3 - FRI | FLORENCE | SIENA | SAN GIMIGNANO | FLORENCE
After breakfast today, head-out for a day of discovery to Siena and San Gimignano. Medieval Siena, known for its famed Palio horse races and expansive central il Campo plaza, awaits your exploration. Visit Siena’s Duomo, considered to be one of the finest Gothic cathedrals in Italy.
Day 4 - Sat | Florence | Magione | Assisi | Rome
Morning departure for Rome. Drive through the serene Tuscan and Umbrian countryside, passing by the shores of Lake Trasimeno with a stop at the Magione Castle.
Day 5 - Sun | Rome
Rome is filled with monuments, fountains, antiquities and other sites worth exploring.
Day 6 - Mon | Rome
This morning experience a very special privately guided tour of the priceless collection of art and treasures in the Sistine Chapel and Vatican museum.
Day 7 - Tue Rome | Naples | Pompeii | Sorrento
This morning drive south to Naples for an orientation tour of the city. Before heading to Sorrento, stop in Pompeii, the ancient city covered by volcanic lava 2,000 years ago,
Day 8 - Wed Sorrento | Positano | Amalfi | Ravello | Sorrento
Leave Sorrento in the morning for Positano. Brief stop at the Belvedere to enjoy a unique view of Moorish architecture blended with pastel colored houses.
Day 9 - Thu Sorrento | Capri | Sorrento
A morning jetfoil whisks you across the blue Bay of Naples to the fabled Isle of Capri, where you will ascend to the Piazzetta, visit the Floral Gardens of Caesar Augustus, and still have free time for lunch and some shopping before returning to Sorrento. Tonight dinner is at a local restaurant. (B, D)
Day 10 - Fri Sorrento to USA
Morning transfer to Naples’ Capodichino Airport for your return flight home. (B)
• First class hotel accommodation for 9 nights
• 15 included meals consisting of:
- 9 buffet breakfasts
- 1 dinner at hotel
- 3 gourmet dinners with mini a-la-carte menu at local restaurants
- 1 gourmet lunch with mini a-la-carte menu at local restaurant
- 1 light lunch at Magione Castle
• Wine, mineral water and coffee or cappuccino served with meals at hotels and restaurants
• Tours by private deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach
• Assistance of a professional tour director for the entire length of the tour
• Complete program of sightseeing tours and excursions with entrance fees
- Walking tour of Florence, including the Accademia
- Excursion to Siena and San Gimignano
- Wine tasting at Magione Castle
- Tour of Assisi and visit of St. Francis Basilica
- Tour of Rome, including a visit to the Colosseum, Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel
- Orientation tour of Naples, including a visit to Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast excursion, including cruise (weather permitting)
- Excursion to Capri and visit of the Gardens of Caesar Augustus
• Arrival and departure airport transfers
• Baggage handling
• Document holder and luggage tags
• Personalized audio system to hear your guide from a distance
• Hotel taxes and service charges
• City tax
Preferred Hotels (or similar)
Jul 03 - 06 Florence Mediterraneo Hotel First Class
Jul 06 - 09 Rome Mediterraneo Hotel First Class
Jul 09 - 12 Sorrento Majestic Palace or Villa Crawford First Class
ALL FOR ONLY: $3699 pp
AIRFARE from NEWARK INCLUDED.
+$772.00 Single Supplement
Questions ? Robbgill@yahoo.com
Double Occupancy Rate ( 2 )
Italy Trip $3,699.00 + Tax 108.00 =3,807.00
Single Supplent Solo
Balance for Single/Solo
$3807.00+$772.00 =$4580.00 (-$300.00 Deposit) =4280.00