Sun, Apr 26|
Newark Liberty International Airport
Norway Fjords Hurtigruten + Snow Hotel + Oslo + Bergen
Experience "the Most Beautiful Voyage in the World" on board Hurtigruten MS Polarlys: 18 hours of daylight, Fjords, Kirkenes Snow Hotel,
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2020, 6:00 PM – May 06, 2020, 7:00 PM
Newark Liberty International Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
About The Event
- Experience three seasons of Norway in this 11-day adventures: Cross into the Arctic Circle, sunrise at 2 am, 18 hours daylight to view the spectacular Norwegian Fjords!
- Glimpse of Oslo's Culture and Heritage through private guided walking tour, including Viking Fortress and Nobel Peace Center.
- Overnight stay at Kirkenes Snow Hotel, either in warm and toasty Gamme Cabin or the famous Ice Suite*! Close encounter of the friendly Husky, Reindeer and arctic animals.
- On Board Hurtigruten Polarlys: Full Board pacakge includes B, L and 3-course Dinner (fresh catches everyday, can't get better than that!), daily educational programs by Hurtigruten expedition team, on deck activities, optional excursions**.
- 2-night stay at Bergen: Scandinavia's hippies city! Plenty of time to shop, dine, explore and enjoy Bergen's unique artsy night life scene.
Itinerary at a glance:
Sunday, April 26, evening overnight flight EWR -> OSLO
Monday, April 27, morning arrival. City tour & lunch, Hotel check-in, relax in the evening and get ready for the fly into the Arctic Circle the next day.
Tuesday, April 28, morning flight to Kirkenes, transfer to Snow Hotel, check-in and join activities** offered by the hotel, such as husky sledding, king crab safari or tour to the ice suite. Three course dinner with Arctic specialties.
Wednesday, April 29 Step on Board the newly refurbished Hurtigruten MS Polarlys and let our Norwegian Adventures begin! https://www.hurtigruten.com/order-brochures/19-20-norwegian-coastal-cruises/
Monday, May 4 Disembark at Bergen, hotel check-in and meet up with our local guide for a walking tour and get familiar with this beautiful port city with the magnificent fjord as its backdrop.
Tuesday, May 5 Free day to explore Bergen on your own: more fresh seafood, culture and scenery, may we suggest mushroom picking in the Norwegian forest?
Wednesday, May 6 Catch our morning flight home, arrive at Newark in the afternoon.
*Overnight at Gamme Cabin included in tour price; additional $258 pp if choose to stay in the Ice Suite.
**Some activities are free, some with fees.
Cost per person (double occupancy, mid deck Polar Outside Cabin): $3598 as of January 31, 2020, cost subject to change due to airfare fluctuation)
Included: Multi-city flights: Newark -> Oslo, Oslo ->Kirkenes, Bergen -> Newark
Full board (B, L, D) 5-night Hurtigruten MS Polarlys, 1-night Oslo(B), 1-night Kirkenes Snow Hotel (Gamme Cabin)(B & special arctic dinner), 2-night Bergen(B). Private city tours Oslo and Bergen.
Unlike American Cruises, Hurtigruten does not charge tips/service fees. It is ok to tip if you really want to, but it's totally optional. (You won't get side way look if you don't tip on board, we promise)
Overnight at the Ice Suite: add $258 pp
Upgrade to Arctic Superior (bigger room/mid or upper deck/unobstructed view): $309 pp
Solo Supplement: $978
Excursions: Once you sign up for the trip, you will receive a list of excursion options to be purchased separately.
Cost above includes Credit Card processing fee.$398.00
Final Payment - Polar Outside
Cost above includes Credit Card processing fee. Shared double room Polar Outside Cabin Category.$3,200.00
Solo Supplement +
Including credit card processing fee.$978.00
UPGRADE - Ice Suite PP
Cost above includes credit card processing fee. Cost is per person based on double occupancy.$258.00
UPGRADE - Arctic Superior PP
Cost above includes credit card processing fee; cost is per person based on double occupancy.$309.00